Abstract submission is now closed
- Abstracts should be up to 300 words. In addition, a title, a list of authors (full names), presenting author to be underlined, author affiliations to be denoted by numbers in superscript and up to 3 references (as required) should be provided. You may include one figure with a legend of up to 80 words.
- Text should be in “MS word” format, Calibri font size 11. Title should be in sentence case.
- Where included, references should list the first author of the study only followed by et al.
- Please indicate at the end of your abstract if you have a preference for presentation format (i.e. prefer oral, prefer poster or no preference)
- Organise your abstract as follows: Purpose/introduction – Methods – Results – Discussion/Conclusion.
All submissions (DOCX format) must be made online from this website. Abstracts sent by email will not be accepted.
Abstract submission deadline:
3 July 2023 Deadline extended to 10 July 2023